Does the name Adonis mean anything special to you? Do you know whether it’s more feminine or masculine? Does your Adonis live up to the meaning of their name? This article explores these questions, plus the meaning and origin of the Adonis name, and its numerology profile.Table of contents
Meaning of Adonis
Adonis is a male name which means Lord. Adonis got it's meaning according to the traditions Filipino .
Furthermore, the name Adonis can also be regarded as Handsome depending on usage, transliteration or other possible factors.
Adonis meanings: Lord, Handsome, Great.
Origin of the name
The name Adonis originated from the Filipino roots. With several accounts claiming the name is popularized among people of Philippines in culture and faith. The origin of the name plays a huge role in meaning of Adonis.
Adonis name Gender
Adonis is boy child name. There's no enough evidence that the name is universal and it's solely for male gender. Although, people's opinion and language gives freedom of usage according to understanding matters, but nevertheless, tradition is tradition.
General characteristics of the name
Before diving into the alphabetical and numerology analysis of the name Adonis, let us brief the general characteristics of the Adonis just going by its regular letters meaning.
Someone named Adonis is expected to have the following attributes:
- Status loving
- Loves controlling other
- Short tempered
How Popular is the Name Adonis
Records shows the name is generally popular and has a good number of acceptance. Because of it's origin, the name is popular among people of that culture.
The name Adonis is popular and can be widely found in the places: Philippines and Israel.
In numerology, Adonis expression or destiny number value is 8. See how to check yours here. Meanwhile, based on the name numerology, below are emotional qualities, characters, and possible divine traits of they name.
- On a positive note, Adonis are: ambitious, athletic, balance of energies, efficient, executive ability, good judgement..
- But if things escalate and couldn't be well managed, Adonis can be: impatient, materialistic, not frugal, pushy, and thoughtless.
- Thus, leading to: abusive, cruel, ignorant, intolerant, revengeful, schemer, temper snd uncultured.
Alphabetical Analysis of the name Adonis
A: The letter A stands for assurance, independence, and initiative. It influences people with both leadership and motivation as part of a name.
D: D represents the energies of stability, dependability, and determination. Its influence causes people to be hard workers and practical thinkers.
O: The O has a supportive and giving quality in Numerology. Its presence has an impact on someone who has strong morals and takes great pride in serving others.
N: The N introduces the concepts of imagination and free thinking. People with the letter N have a distinct and purposeful approach to life.
I: An I in a person's name introduces tolerance and compassion. Their presence causes them to be altruistic, creative, and kind.
S: People with the letter S have a magnetic presence and a strong sense of emotion. They are self-starters who are persuasive and energetic.
Adonis Special Behaviors
- Adonis cornerstone traits shows that they: The individual approaches life with courage and determination. The approach is characterized by independence, ambition, and drive. Cornerstone is the first letter in any name. First letters in a name portrays a general picture of personality, as well as their interactions with life's challenges and opportunities.
- While the capstone traits shows that they are prone to clever completions, preferably in a novel or surprising way. Capstone is the last letter of the name Adonis. It is known as the 'finishing factor' which primarily concerns how Adonis will handle the consequences of any responsibility or project worked on.
- Furthermore, Adonis: "A" inspires bravery and daring, as well as the spirit of a warrior.. As a result of the firat vowel in the name. First vowel letter in your name is known to reveal deepest desires, urges, and the goals you bearer wishes to achieve.
Similar Names to Adonis
Fun Facts about Adonis
- The name Adonis has six letters.
- Adonis is of Filipino origin.
- It is a boy name
- Numerology number of Adonis is 8.
- The cornerstone or first letter of the name Adonis is "A".
- The capstone or last letter or alphabet of the name Adonis is " S ".
- The first vowel is the name Adonis is "A".
- If you spell Adonis backwards it will be: Sinoda, does that make any sense?